These seminars are partly sponsored by OBVIS Ltd and delivered by Bill Harvey Associates Ltd.
The aim is to bring Archie-M users up to date with the latest thinking about masonry bridges and to provide an opportunity to discuss user’s issues. The seminars will be delivered by Bill and Hamish Harvey.
Note that this is not a course on using Archie-M - if you'd like training, please enquire by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current list of venues and dates is:
- Scottish Lime Centre, Charlestown, Fife. Thursday 24 August 2017.
- Arcadis, Bristol. 29 September 2017.
- Alan Baxter Associates, Cow Cross Street, London. 3 October 2017.
We're looking for venues in Manchester and Newcastle, or more generally North East and North West of England. If you'd like to host a seminar, please let us know. Hosts provide a room, lunch, and refreshments, and get 4 places free.
The cost for the day is £250. Email email@example.com to book or express interest.
- 09.30 Registration, discussion, coffee
- 10.00 Recent work of Bill Harvey Associates
- 10.45 Testing and "The Rules" - a review of the 1980s tests
- 11.15 Break, coffee, discussion
- 11.45 Frozen thinking, or what's wrong with the codes
- 12.30 Hidden Defects
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 The future of Archie
- New version
- New distribution model
- Tablet edition for field use
- 14.30 Further advances in 3D Modelling
- 15.00 User’s issues
- 16.00 Coffee and close