These seminars are partly sponsored by OBVIS Ltd and delivered by Bill Harvey Associates Ltd.
The aim is to bring Archie-M users up to date with the latest thinking about masonry bridges and to provide an opportunity to discuss user’s issues. The seminars will be delivered by Bill and Hamish Harvey.
Note that this is not a course on using Archie-M - if you'd like training, please enquire by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're working on a venue list for 2017. If you'd like to host a seminar, please let us know. Hosts provide a room, lunch, and refreshments, and get 4 places free.
The cost for the day is £250. Email email@example.com to express interest.
- 09.30 Registration, discussion, coffee
- 10.00 Recent work of Bill Harvey Associates
- 10.45 Testing and "The Rules" - a review of the 1980s tests
- 11.15 Break, coffee, discussion
- 11.45 Frozen thinking, or what's wrong with the codes
- 12.30 Hidden Defects
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 The future of Archie
- New version
- New distribution model
- Tablet edition for field use
- 14.30 Further advances in 3D Modelling
- 15.00 User’s issues
- 16.00 Coffee and close